There are many benefits associated with using G2F that helps improve your bottom line and lessen your environmental impact.
- Consistently maintains oil quality up to 5 ISO grades cleaner than new unused oil
- Reduces water concentration to less than 100 ppm
- Maintains oil viscosity and acidity (TAN)
- Prevents ‘fine-tolerance valves’ from sticking
- Dramatically extends oil and hydraulic component life
- Increases equipment performance and reduces downtime
- Reduces replacement part costs, maintenance costs, and associated downtime
- Dramatic reduction in waste oil and disposal costs
The earth has a limited supply of non-renewable resources that are depleting at alarming rates. With added pressure on industry to reduce environmental impact and the implementation of ISO 14001, G2F helps industry do their part to reduce waste oil and protect the environment for future generations.
“We do not inherit the earth from our parents, we borrow it from our children” – Aldo Leopold